Saturday, January 12, 2013

Epic Fail, Unless Sleeping Counts

Today I can't think of anything I intentionally did that was good for me, but I think it happened by accident. I was exhausted after working today and couldn't wait to get back to the hotel to take a nap. My plan was to sleep from 7:30 until about 9:30 or so, then get up and do something. That never happened. I woke up at around 9 with the TV and the lights blaring and I tried to stay awake, but just couldn't. I was so tired. So I turned the lights and TV off and went to sleep for good. And it was glorious. A king size bed, nice fluffy pillows, no dogs with their butts in my face or trying to push me onto the floor...I guess I needed it. The lack of sleep and overabundance of beer from the night before caught up with me. Oh well...tomorrow's another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment