Monday, January 14, 2013

Who Does This Cart Belong To?

Me!

So, after eating my way through Phoenix, I was feeling a little disgusting. I made a pit stop at the grocery store on my way home and loaded up on fresh fruits and veggies, a rotisserie chicken, cottage cheese and low calorie Greek yogurt. I was determined to eat nothing but salads and drink juice for at least a few days to compensate for the eat fest I had just embarked on.



I even talked myself out of buying beverages at the store. I could have gotten seltzer, diet soda or low calorie iced tea but decided to make a big pitcher of essence water instead using filtered water from the Brita, a few orange slices and a sprig or two of fresh mint. 'Twas quite tasty!


 My intent was good, but when I got home it was really cold in my house! You can't eat salad when it's freezing! So I opted for a grilled cheese sandwich and a bowl of tomato soup. At least the healthy food will be there tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment